Bethesda, MD – Legal Advantage, LLC, a premier provider of legal support services, is proud to recap some of the highlights achieved during 2008:
- Fastest Turnaround Time: The year started with Legal Advantage announcing the launch of the “72-Hour Turnaround Guarantee,” a ground-breaking promise exclusively designed for overworked and stressed intellectual property attorneys. This Guarantee promised a standard project turnaround from Legal Advantage to its clients within 72 hours of receiving the full details of an illustration job during any business day. First rolled out in the Midwest, this program is now being expanded to the rest of the country.
- Customer Bill of Rights: In February 2008, Legal Advantage became the first company in the patent illustration, prior art search, document review, and legal research industry to memorialize a ground- breaking Customer Bill of Rights. This e bBill of Rights guarantees gives the clients complete leverage in that they can be rest assured of total satisfaction in terms of delivery and quality of service offered to clients. Furthermore, And this is not all, Legal Advantage guaranteesensures its clients the highest level of personal accountability, professional commitment, and employee empowerment at all levels. as well as TThe company also makes sure bill itswhile creating for its clients have a dedicated line of communication and prompt attention, when it comes to theirfor each individual projects.
- 15,000 and Counting: Legal Advantage successfully completed 15,000 Patent Illustration and Prior Art projects in August, 2008. Speaking on this feat, Harold Pieroway, Senior Director of Account Services, said “It took us seven years to reach the magic figure of 15,000, but at our current rate, we should be able to 30,000 in less than two years now.”
- Security First: Maintaining the highest possible security apparatus has always been Legal Advantage’s fortitude, and this was reaffirmed in September 2008 when the company announced its compliance with ISO 27001. This security protocol is generally regarded as one of the highest and strictest security compliance programs. “This compliance is another example of how Legal Advantage goes to great lengths to make sure that we are committed to providing the highest level of service. We do this while simultaneously increasing quality and turnaround times for our clients. Our goal is to provide access to our services through any medium with the highest security levels in place.” Stated Aqil Chishty, Senior Director of IT.
- Going Green: Legal Advantage announced its compliance with the international standard for environmental management, ISO 14001, inon October 29, 2008. Commenting on this accomplishment, Samba Rao, Vice President of Operations, stated: “Our commitment to environmental management is absolute — we even have an exclusively dedicated ‘Green team.’ This Team takes care of all things eco-friendly, with special emphasis on the use of non-renewable resources, waste avoidance, effective waste disposal, and life-cycle planning. Legal Advantage will continue to evolve in its environmental management systems, and our ISO 14001 compliance is a testament to our efforts.”
Speaking at the company’s Annual Review, Mirza Baig, CEO of Legal Advantage, commented: “I am delighted with the progress Legal Advantage has made. This year saw many landmark achievements which we are certain will form the groundwork for the company’s future success. Our outlook for 2009 is positive and we are excited about building on the platform we have created.”
ABOUT LEGAL ADVANTAGE: Legal Advantage’s mission is “To help Inventors the World Over Protect Their Ideas and Realize Their Dreams.” For nine years Legal Advantage has assisted intellectual property attorneys, patent agents, and individual inventors in fulfilling this mission. Legal Advantage is a leader in Prior Art Searches (patentability, freedom to operate (FTO), clearance, validity, invalidity, infringement and landscape analysis), Patent Illustration (Patent Drawing) and Design Services, technical translations (Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and over 20 other languages), patent trial graphics, and research. The real benefits derived from these services include reduced costs, faster project completion, and a higher quality end-product deliverable.
Founded by seasoned intellectual property attorneys and litigators, Legal Advantage combines unparalleled dependability, accuracy, and client service – resulting in a stellar client retention rate that is among the highest in the industry.
Legal Advantage is headquartered in the Washington DC suburb of Bethesda, MD and has offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Hyderabad, Ottawa, and Toronto.