Post Grant Review
The America Invents Act (AIA) introduced a counterpart to inter partes review which is Post grant review (PGR). It’s a way of challenging patents validity, issued in the recent past. PGR can be challenged immediately after a patent is granted. An inter partes review becomes available once the PGR’s period has passed.
Download this free whitepaper and you’ll learn:
- Difference between Post Grant Review and Inter Partes Review
- AIA post issuance Timeline
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)
- Importance of estoppel in Post Grant Review
- PGR Proceedings Timeline
- Choosing between PGR and IPR?