Broadest Reasonable Interpretation
An office action is an objection or concern raised by an examiner in a patent examination procedure and is electronically conveyed to the applicant. A broadest reasonable interpretation is required for responding to an office action.
Download this free whitepaper and you’ll learn:
- Roles and responsibilities of a patent drafter in responding an office action
- Writing/presenting styles
- Best person to understand and respond to an office action
- Best practices for responding to an office action
- Quick checklist to respond an office action