CLE: Sharing the Best Practices in Patent Illustrations
As part of our mission to educate firms and companies regarding Intellectual Property (IP), we offer free webinars tackling the best practices in Patent Illustration. Our webinar aims to help patent agents, attorneys, and paralegals in managing their patent prosecution more efficiently.
The Esteemed Presenter
Our webinars are conducted experts and veterans from the industrial and product design industries. Leading the way is Hal Pieroway, who specializes in the design and development of products for different kinds of disciplines. He carries his vast experience as a lead and contract designer for different manufacturing companies, which gives him a deeper understanding of the most complex subject matters surrounding modern technology projects.
He was also involved in some award-winning mechanical design projects for an ISO-certified company from the world of fiber-optic manufacturing. Hal holds a degree in Industrial Design from Carleton University.
Topics to be Covered
To touch on the different areas involving Patent Illustration, the webinar will tackle different topics that will help attendees improve in different facets. The topics to be covered include:
- The best practices applicable when working with vendors and inventors
- Different techniques that help reduce confusion and improve figure clarity of examiners
- Quality control, and what the examiners are really looking for in illustrations
- Tips in helping vendors cut down their number of attempts when drafting drawings
- Lines, shading, fills, and text used for Design and Utility patterns
Actual samples and examples will also be shown and discussed through the duration of the webinar.
Flexible to Your Schedule
For firms and companies that have tight and erratic schedules, Legal Advantage LLC also offers in-house CLEs, which we conduct in our clients’ offices. All of our courses are conducted by some of the best minds in the industry sharing the latest and finest contents that cover various domains, such as Electronics, Biotechnology, Mechanical, Computer Science, Business Methods.
Duration: 1 Hour
(Registrations are processed manually and may require a day. Last minute registrations are processed immediately)
State Credit – 1 Hour
IA, WA, DE, ME, MN, MO, MS, WI, UT, FL, KS, OK.
MCLE Reciprocity approval states List: AR, NJ, CO, MT, and WV.
* Please be informed that reciprocity approval does not confirm automatic credit for any of the above states, it is subjected to the approval of the respective state. *