Legal Advantage LLC Continuing Legal Education: Electrical Engineering
At Legal Advantage LLC, our Electrical Engineering CLE is devised to assess available tools for maximizing search efforts, identifying successful means of extracting relevant data from search results.The CLE course will be presented by Amir Ahmed and Jeffrey Sobek, both IP professionals with experience in varied technical and management backgrounds and more than 40 years combined working with top IP and Am Law firms.
Search Strategies Examined
- Classifying multiple components within various electronic devices
- Searching tips and tricks using strategies and examples in Electrical Engineering
- Searching specific databases in Electrical Engineering
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs non-patent; free vs subscription; databases specializing in particular subject areas and their pros, cons, and features
Who Should Attend
Patent attorneys and agents and paralegals will find the Electrical Engineering CLE useful. The course has helped attendees manage patent prosecution matters and searches more effectively and efficiently.
IP Legal Support You Can Trust
Legal Advantage LLC is backed by more than 25 years of experience from our founding partners, delivering unmatched IP legal support for Am Law 500 firms and Fortune 500 companies in Washington, DC, New York, New Jersey, San Jose, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Boston, Chicago, and other major U.S. cities.
With our dedicated account managers, on-site client relations support, 24-hour rush delivery services, and less than 1% rejection rate in design drawings from the United States Patent and Trademark Office, we are confident we have the advantage to address your needs exactly.
Legal Advantage LLC has also completed over 10,000 search projects successfully involving both patent and non-patent literature around the world.
Request an In-house Session
To make it easier for you and your team to learn from industry leaders in IP support, Legal Advantage LLC will be more than happy to schedule CLE courses at your preferred time in your office. Upon request, we can provide you with specialized courses in various domains, including electronics, biotechnology, mechanical, computer science, and business methods.
To learn more about our Electrical Engineering CLE and what we can do for you, just give Legal Advantage LLC a call today at (301) 637-6180. You can also use our online form to get in touch with us and request an in-house session.
Duration: 1 Hour
(Registrations are processed manually and may require a day. Last minute registrations are processed immediately)
State Credit – 1 Hour
IA, WA, ME, MN, MO, MS, WI, UT, FL, KS, OK.
MCLE Reciprocity approval states List: AR, NJ, CO, MT, and WV.
* Please be informed that reciprocity approval does not confirm automatic credit for any of the above states, it is subjected to the approval of the respective state. *